- Joe Satriani
- english essay
- generic algorithm
- english presentation
Writing English 본문
Writing EnglishHumaneer 2009. 11. 24. 15:06
- Taking too much medicine may be harmful to your health.
- His only hobby is collecting coins.
- The girl suddenly stopped crying.
- I am used to searching for information on the Internet.
- I decided to start working out.
- You have enough intellect to solve the problem.
- We found a study group to take part in.
- They advised me to be on time.
- He brought his wallet out to show them a picture of his family.
- It rained too much to go fishing.
- I am pleased to meet you.
- I agreed to clean the kitchen.
- She denied cheating on the test.
- I object to rescheduling the meeting.
- Some people travel (in order) to learn about history.
- Watching too much television is bad for children.
- My favorite way to relive stress is running.
- Above all, I enjoy spending time with my friends.
- Through practice, I have become skilled at playing chess.
- Most people prefer working during the day.
- The best part of having free time is being able to rest.
- Older people should learn to keep their minds open.
- Leaders find ways to motivate others.
- People watch movies to take a break from reality.
- This helps students with low grades to improve their academic performance.
- The long summer vacation allows students to study abroad.
- To be truly successful in life, one needs to have common sense.
- Some tasks are too difficult to handle alone.
- It would be nice to live in an area with changing weather.
- I would like to live life at a very fast pace.
오늘 4개 틀려서, 800원 적립함. -_-;